Order 2 or more of this item and get 10% off!
Discount applied automatically at checkout.
Disposable cling wrap is a pain to use and a big waste. It's too sticky, you can't reuse it, and like all plastic, it will be in a landfill for generations.
Enter beeswax. This life-changing solution solves the cling wrap problem in every way - you'll never go back! Beeswax food wraps are completely eco-friendly and easy to use.
- Made from natural, biodegradable beeswax, cotton, jojoba oil, and resin
- Easy to wash with gentle soap and cold water
- Use it to cover bowls or wrap food, perfect for storing fruits, vegetables, cheese, and leftovers
- Keeps food fresh to avoid waste
- Folds easily and it's sticky enough to seal. Plus, it hardens in the fridge to seal whatever you're preserving
- Reusable for about a year, and then you can either rewax them to continue using or compost them
- Each package comes with three sizes
- To provide free and sustainable shipping, products ship directly from our supplier using energy efficient shipping methods. Due to this, orders take 2-3 weeks to arrive.